The use of CCC for Concert Organizations is subject to the approval of the President’s Office and the following conditions.
1. Institutions and/or persons who wish to organize a concert can apply to the President’s Office with a petition. The written application must include the following information.
a. Name of the Event
b. Date of the Event
c. Time of the Event
d. Organizing Unit
e. Name, Surname and Telephone Number of Event Advisor
g. Required technical equipment
h. Details about Catering Services
2. The application petition should include a resume of artist(s) and a CD. Detailed information about the concert should also be included. (Number of band members, duration of the event, provision of technical support, duration of the rehearsal etc.)
3. Before finalizing the booking for the event, the relevant staff of the CCC informs about the concert hall fees, technical equipment and all other matters.
4. The publication of banners, programs, invitations for the concerts held in CCC is the responsibility of the organizing institutions and/or persons.
5. At all concerts to be organized, a certain number of seats are allocated to METU.
6. The concert hall is allocated for rehearsal at the time deemed appropriate by CCC.
7. CCC is not responsible for ticket sales outside the CCC Ticket Sales Office.
8. The technical equipment to be used must be reported to CCC at least 1 week before the event date. The institutions and/or persons organizing the event are responsible for the transportation, placement, storage and insurance of the instruments to be used in the concert in CCC.
9. Audiovisual systems, lighting, exhibition elements are provided by CCC; the materials that are not available in CCC are provided by the organizing institution and/or person.
10. For each concert organization, a contract is signed between the organizing institution/persons and CCC.
11. Written and visual materials are placed only in areas that CCC finds appropriate.
12 .Due to the next day’s activities, the end time of the event should be 24:00 at the latest.