1. Institutions and/or persons who wish to organize an exhibition apply to METU Culture and Convention Center with a petition and portfolio. The written application must include the following information.
a. Name of the Event
b. Date of the Event
c. Time of the Event
d. Organizing Unit
e. Name, Surname and Telephone Number of Event Advisor
g. Required technical equipment
h. Details about Catering Services
2. Bookings are received by CCC for exhibition organizations. The duration of the exhibition should not be less than 7 days, and more than 21 days. The duration of the exhibition is determined by considering the dates on which the CCC and artist(s) are available.
3. The applicants are submitted by CCC to “METU ART COMMISSION” through an “EVALUATION FORM”.
4. The applications are considered by the “Art Commission”.
5. If the exhibition is held, one of the 3 works to be determined by the institution or artist will be selected by METU and donated to the METU Art Collection. The right of publication of the donated work belongs to METU.
6. The design and publication of posters and invitations for the exhibition held at CCC are undertaken by the artist. For all printed materials, METU approval is obtained and the METU Logos are placed in accordance with the principles of METU Corporate Identity Guide.
7. Catering services for CCC cannot be outsourced. Opening cocktail is organized by CCC. Cocktail fees are paid by the organizing person/institution.
8. The Culture and Convention Center ensures security. The artist/institution needs to be accompanied by a security officer during the exhibition. Additional security precautions and staff are provided by the CCC in return for a fee.
9. At the exhibition and fair area, the Center provides 220V, 75 kW power, general ventilation (during exhibition hours), cleaning between the exhibition booths.
10. The packaging, shipment, transport, placement and insurance of exhibition materials are under the responsibility of the organization and/or persons organizing the event.
11. Audiovisual systems, lighting, exhibition elements are provided by CCC; the materials that are not available in CCC are provided by the organizing institution and/or person.
12. For each meeting organization, a contract is signed between the organizing institution/persons and CCC.