The use of Culture and Convention Center for congress, meeting and fair organizations is subject to the approval of the President’s Office and the following conditions:
1. Institutions and/or persons who wish to organize congresses, meetings and fairs, after getting all the necessary information from CCC; apply to the President’s Office with a petition. The written application must include the following information.
a-Name and content of the event
b-Date of the event
c-Time of the event
g-Details about catering services
2. The detailed content of the event and the information of all institutions/organizations that organize the event must be attached to the application petition.
3. Halls/venues can be allocated for preparations so as not to disrupt the general operation of CCC and at times deemed appropriate by CCC.
4. The publication of banners, programs, invitations for meetings, congresses and fairs belongs to the organizing institutions and/or persons.
5. The institutions and/or persons organizing the event are responsible for the transportation, placement, storage and insurance of all kinds of materials to be brought to CCC from outside regarding the event to be organized.
6.Technical equipment is provided by CCC. Audio-visual and lighting systems that are not available in CCC are provided by the institutions and/or persons organizing the event.
7. Written and visual materials are placed in areas deemed appropriate by CCC.